ESO: How to Level The Fighters Guild Skill Line
Fastest Ways to Level-Up The Fighters Guild Skill Line
There are a few ways of grinding your way through the levels for the Fighter’s Guild skill line.
How to Join The Fighters Guild?
You can find a Fighter’s Guild house in all the major cities. You will find a quest giver there which will give you instant access to the guild.
Best XP Grinding Spots:
- TRY TO KEEP AN EXPERIENCE SCROLL ACTIVE WHILE FARMING FIGHTERS GUILD EXPERIENCE!
- Pick up and complete all Fighters Guild quests (duh)
- Run Public Dungeons – you might be able to solo but much easier with someone else. Very fast levellingif you can knock out a few public dungeosn in quick succession.
- Farm Dolmen’s
- Farm Zombie area’s (see below) – they’re great because they respawn fast.
Best Zombie Farming Spots:
- there is a camp east of Riften (The Rift)
- The Vile Laboratory in Coldharbour (you might need to find someone to party with who has already unlocked Coldharbour in order to “Travel” directly to them.
- Skyreach Catacombs – Craglorn
- Alik’r Triangle – Alik’r Desert
- Falinesti Site – Greenshade
- Motalion Necropolis – Alik’r Desert
- North Beacon – Auridon