ESO: best place to grind XP?
If you prefer to level your characters faster via XP grinding, rather than the scenic route of questing, then the following are the best places to grind XP in ESO:
*Pro tip: make sure to join the Fighter’s Guild before doing any Zombie grinding because you will recieve a Fighter’s Guild point for every undead kill. You will level up that skill line nicely and won’t have to feel the pain of grinding it separately later on.
=== Best Places to Grind XP in 2021 ===
- Greenshade: Zombie grind (no DLC required) – this is a great spot to grind XP because the zombies are plentiful, respawn quickly and they’re very easy to kill. It’s best to group them up and nuke them. This spot is very popular, however, and probably only really free first thing in the morning.
** You can find the location to the East of the Verrant Morass Wayshrine.
- Alik’r Desert: Zombie Grind (no DLC required) – another great XP zombie farming spot. Almost as popular as the Greenshade spot, however. Again, mornings are your best friend here.
** You can find the location to the north-east of the Sentinel Wayshrine.
- Coldharbour: Zombie Grind (no DLC required) – you can only get to this location via grouping with someone who already has access to this area. Zombies die fast and do not hit hard at all!
** You can find the location to the south-west of the Everfull Flagon Wayshrine.
- Orsinium Public Dungeons – there are two public dungeons in this zone: Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft. Both dungeosn are easy grind spots and you can start at level 3 easily.
* You can view a map of the two locations here.
* View the Old Orsinium map here and the Rkindaleft map here.
* To open the door in Old Orsinium, watch the video here.
- Spellscar: this is still a great place to grind XP easily. You can find Spellscar Wayshrine in Craglorn.
- READ: Why buying ESO Gold online is only for douchebags
- READ: The Fastest Ways to Level a Character in ESO
More ESO XP Grind Tips:
- Join a newbie helper guild
- Ask someone (or use a higher level alt character) to craft some training gear for level 10 and level 30.
- People that craft you training gear usually also give you a specific set that helps to grind XP faster.
- READ: Best places to grind XP in ESO
- READ: Best places to farm gold in ESO
- READ: Fix your “Connection Timed Out” problem
- READ: Best Console Gaming Monitors
Experience Booster Tips:
- 10% from Armor & Weapon pieces (purple quality)
- 10% ESO Plus Membership
- 10% from Marriage
- 10% for being in a group of two (you will lose the XP boost with more than two in a group!)
- 50% from Psijic Ambrosia Drink (or Crown Experience Scroll)
- 100% from Aetherial Ambrosia Drink
- 150% from Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia Drink
- 100% ESO in-game events (Witches & New Life Festival, etc.)
=== Know better XP farming locations? Let us know, at ESO FAQ’s, via the comments below! ===