Best USB Power Bank for Raspberry Pi
You can pretty much use any USB power bank to power your Raspberry Pi. The higher the mAh, the longer it will keep your Raspberry Pi powered on.
That said, 99% of USB power banks available on the market only allow either discharging or charging at any one time – this means you can only either charge your device OR recharge the USB power bank.
Many people require their USB power bank to both charge their rPi AND charge the power bank internal battery at the same time.
Makes sense – this would allow you to keep the rPi powered on while you’re recharging the internal power bank battery thus keeping it portable for longer.
After much research, the best solution I have found is the Anker PowerCore Fusion.
When you buy something from this website, I may receive an affiliate commission. These are my own opinions and are not representative of the companies that create the products. My reviews are based on my personal experience and research. I never recommend poor quality products or create false reviews to make sales. It is my intention to explain products so you can make an informed decisions on which ones suit your needs best.
What is a Raspberry Pi?
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse.
It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games.
What’s more, the Raspberry Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world, and has been used in a wide array of digital maker projects, from music machines and parent detectors to weather stations and tweeting birdhouses with infra-red cameras.
We want to see the Raspberry Pi being used by kids all over the world to learn to program and understand how computers work.
[ ESO FAQ's is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, etc. ]
- Guide: Choosing the Best Power Supplies (PSU) for PC Gaming? - July 7, 2020
- Which Keyboards are Compatible with the PS4 - June 28, 2020
- Ergonomic or Ordinary Keyboards for your Gaming Keyboard Needs - June 28, 2020
- ESO Beginners Guide: Starting Your Journey in Tamriel… - June 28, 2020
- Why You Need a Gaming Headset (with mic) - June 24, 2020
- Why I Prefer Mechanical Keyboards For Gaming… - June 24, 2020
- Reasons for Gaming with Gaming Keyboards - June 24, 2020
- What is the Best USB Power Bank for Raspberry Pi? - June 24, 2020
- Gaming Keyboards: More Than Meets The Eye… - June 19, 2020
- ESO Plus Membership Rewards are about to get even better! - June 19, 2020