Best USB Power Bank for Raspberry Pi
You can pretty much use any USB power bank to power your Raspberry Pi. The higher the mAh, the longer it will keep your Raspberry Pi powered on.
That said, 99% of USB power banks available on the market only allow either discharging or charging at any one time – this means you can only either charge your device OR recharge the USB power bank.
Many people require their USB power bank to both charge their rPi AND charge the power bank internal battery at the same time.
Makes sense – this would allow you to keep the rPi powered on while you’re recharging the internal power bank battery thus keeping it portable for longer.
After much research, the best solution I have found is the Anker PowerCore Fusion.
What is a Raspberry Pi?
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse.
It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games.
What’s more, the Raspberry Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world, and has been used in a wide array of digital maker projects, from music machines and parent detectors to weather stations and tweeting birdhouses with infra-red cameras.
We want to see the Raspberry Pi being used by kids all over the world to learn to program and understand how computers work.
- ESO Plus Membership Rewards are about to get even better! - October 20, 2019
- Do monitors make a difference in gaming? - October 16, 2019
- Can I use a 4k TV as a gaming monitor? - October 16, 2019
- What are the Benefits of Powerline Ethernet Plugs for Gaming? - October 16, 2019
- What is a Gaming Router and What are the Benefits? - October 16, 2019
- Does refresh rate matter for console gaming? - October 16, 2019
- Can I Watch TV on a PC Monitor? - October 14, 2019
- Is a monitor or TV better for console gaming? - October 14, 2019
- Benefits and Features of a Gaming Chair - October 11, 2019
- My Favourite Gaming Monitors for Consoles – Reviews & Comparisons - October 10, 2019