Best USB Power Bank for Raspberry Pi
You can pretty much use any USB power bank to power your Raspberry Pi. The higher the mAh, the longer it will keep your Raspberry Pi powered on.
That said, 99% of USB power banks available on the market only allow either discharging or charging at any one time – this means you can only either charge your device OR recharge the USB power bank.
Many people require their USB power bank to both charge their rPi AND charge the power bank internal battery at the same time.
Makes sense – this would allow you to keep the rPi powered on while you’re recharging the internal power bank battery thus keeping it portable for longer.
After much research, the best solution I have found is the Anker PowerCore Fusion.
When you buy something from this website, I may receive an affiliate commission. These are my own opinions and are not representative of the companies that create the products. My reviews are based on my personal experience and research. I never recommend poor quality products or create false reviews to make sales. It is my intention to explain products so you can make an informed decisions on which ones suit your needs best.
What is a Raspberry Pi?
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse.
It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games.
What’s more, the Raspberry Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world, and has been used in a wide array of digital maker projects, from music machines and parent detectors to weather stations and tweeting birdhouses with infra-red cameras.
We want to see the Raspberry Pi being used by kids all over the world to learn to program and understand how computers work.
- Do monitors make a difference in gaming? - December 5, 2019
- Can I use a 4k TV as a gaming monitor? - December 5, 2019
- What are the Benefits of Powerline Ethernet Plugs for Gaming? - December 5, 2019
- What is a Gaming Router and What are the Benefits? - December 2, 2019
- Does refresh rate matter for console gaming? - December 2, 2019
- Can I Watch TV on a PC Monitor? - December 2, 2019
- Is a monitor or TV better for console gaming? - November 30, 2019
- Benefits and Features of a Gaming Chair - November 28, 2019
- My Favourite Gaming Monitors for Consoles – Reviews & Comparisons - November 28, 2019
- What is a Gaming Keyboard and Why Do PC Gamers Need One? - November 26, 2019